所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週三 8月 07, 2019 1:48 pm 
離線
會員

註冊時間: 週四 7月 18, 2019 4:54 pm
文章: 325
A slew of upsets highlighted the first day of March Madness as Harvard, Dayton and North Dakota State all unseated higher seeds to reach the Round of 32. Dayton got the day started off on the right foot, beating Ohio State 60-59 thanks to Vee Sanfords layup with 3.8 seconds left. Harvard got the better of Cincinnatis vaunted defence, leading for a good portion of their 12 vs. 5 match-up and emerging with a 61-57 victory to bounce the Bearcats. North Dakota State became the second 12th-seeded team to advance after the Bison knocked out Oklahoma with an 80-75 overtime victory. But it was not all upsets and surprises, as some of the tournaments best and most visible teams advanced, keeping at least a few brackets intact. Florida - the only one-seed in action on Thursday was able to overcome an early surprise from Albany to earn a 67-55 victory. Wisconsin overcame some early-game jitters and powered past American 75-35 with a mammoth second-half, while Syracuse was able to comfortably top Western Michigan 77-53. Michigan State provided the days biggest solo performance, cruising past Delaware 93-78 on Adreian Paynes huge 41-point effort. The Michigan Wolverines were also amongst the days comfortable winners, downing Wofford 57-40. There were also plenty of nail-biters on Thursday as two additional games went to overtime. UConn rode a hot extra period from Shabazz Napier, who dumped in nine OT points to help the Huskies past Saint Josephs 89-81. Saint Louis took advantage of North Carolina States ineptitude from the line, erasing a double-digit second-half deficit to take out the Wolf Pack 83-80 in OT. Texas, too, made good at the last second, with Cameron Ridleys lay-up ending Arizona States tournament with just a tenth of a second left on the clock when the ball left his hand. Click here for TSNs full NCAA tournament bracket. Below is a full list of all Thursdays round-of-64 games. (6) Ohio State 59, (11) Dayton 60 (2) Wisconsin 75, (15) American 35 (8) Colorado 48, (9) Pittsburgh 77 (5) Cincinnati 57, (12) Harvard 61 (3) Syracuse 77, (14) Western Michigan 53 (7) Oregon 87, (10) BYU 68 (1) Florida 67, (16) Albany 55 (4) Michigan State 93, (13) Delaware 78 (7) UConn 89, (10) Saint Josephs 81 (OT) (2) Michigan 57, (15) Wofford 40 (5) Saint Louis 83, (12) N.C. State 80 (OT) (5) Oklahoma 75, (12) North Dakota State 80 (OT) (2) Villanova 73, (15) Milwaukee 53 (7) Texas 87, (10) Arizona State 85 (4) Louisville 71, (13) Manhattan 64 (4) San Diego St. 73, (13) New Mexico St. 69 Brett Favre Youth Jersey . JOHNS, N. Brett Favre Womens Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Cal ... ns-Jersey/. Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. Steve Bartkowski Womens Jersey .Cameron sustained his third concussion in three seasons last week on a hit by Oakland safety Brandion Ross, who was fined $22,050 by the NFL for the helmet-to-helmet blow. Kaleb McGary Womens Jersey .C. United to a 4-1 victory over short-handed FC Dallas on Saturday night.MELBOURNE, Australia -- Australian golfer Jason Day has confirmed that eight of his relatives died in Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines, including his grandmother. "I am deeply saddened to confirm that multiple members of my family lost their lives as the victims of Typhoon Haiyan," Day, who plans to play at this weeks World Cup, said in a statement released Monday by the PGA Tour. "My family and I are thankful for all who have reached out with their prayers and concern." Day was attending a corporate outing in Melbourne on Monday and it was not clear whether he would be at Royal Melbourne, where the World Cup tournament begins Thursday. He and his Australia teammate Adam Scott, who won the Australian Masters on Sunday, were scheduled to hold a news conference on Wednesday. "We feel devastated for all who have been affected by this horrific tragedy," Day added in the statement. "While I understand the medias interest in this matter and hope that any coverage can spread awareness to assist with the relief efforts thatt continue in the Philippines, I hope that all will respect my familys privacy during this difficult time.dddddddddddd "I will have no further public comments at this time. Please pray for all who have suffered loss. Thank you." Days mother, Dening, had earlier told Mondays edition of the Gold Coast Bulletin that the players uncle and six cousins also died in the typhoon, which has killed nearly 4,000 people and left more than a thousand missing. Days mother, who migrated from the Philippines to Australia 30 years ago, told the newspaper "my daughter has been updating him, but I dont want to bother him because he has commitments." She said many of her family members lived in the area around Tacloban, the capital of hardest-hit Leyte province. Day is playing at Royal Melbourne as Australias second-highest ranked player at No. 20. Scott is No. 2 and the Australian pair is among the favourites for the tournament which has team and individual components. Day is entered to play in the Australian Open at Royal Sydney next week. ' ' '

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 3 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案