所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週一 7月 22, 2019 3:17 pm 
離線
會員

註冊時間: 週四 7月 18, 2019 4:54 pm
文章: 325
Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry, In Saturdays Bruins at Canucks game, Reilly Smith scores, and then continues on and runs into Luongo. Clearly Smiths elbow contacts Luongos head. Horrible non-call "hit to the head" after the goal was scored.Why are the referees so afraid to make the call after a goal is scored? Thanks,Murray ----Murray: There is no question that Reilly Smith was guilty of charging when he crashed into Roberto Luongo after the puck entered the net. The goal would stand since the puck crossed the line prior to the infraction but a minor penalty should have been assessed to Smith. Let me attempt to explain why the referee might not have reacted to the contact on Luongo and therefore did not call a penalty. From the refs position (behind the goal line, on the same side of the net that Smith approached Lou) the referee was focused on multiple elements of this bang-bang play. First, there was potential for a penalty shot to be called if a foul from behind had resulted once Christopher Tanev gave chase from his opposite-side defensive position. Tanev attacked from a back-side angle and made stick-to-stick contact with Smith just as the shot was being taken from outside the goal crease. Tanev then slid behind Smith making very light physical contact with the back of the Bruin player. At this point the referee would have determined that a legal stick check had been attempted by Tanev and would then focus on the puck entering the net to determine a legal goal. Given the close proximity and contact between Smith in the lead lane and Tanev from the back door the referee would most likely also conclude that Smith was bumped into the crease as he attempted to stop. Contact by the defending player would negate goalie interference or charging on the play. Reilly Smiths primary focus was to score a goal and elude the check of Tanev. Following this, Smith found that he was very tight to Luongos crease and rapidly running out of real estate after his shot was taken. None of this gives a player the green light to crash into the goalkeeper. He must stop, avoid or minimize any contact with the goalkeeper as defined in rule 69. There was insufficient effort made by Smith to stop, avoid or even minimize contact with Luongo. While Smith didnt deliver his elbow to make contact with Luongos head it certainly was the end result with the goalies posture low and in a butterfly position. As I stated from the outset of this analysis a charging penalty should have been assessed to Reilly Smith. I would go so far as to say that a penalty would be called 99 out of 100 times for goalie interference on a play such as this if the puck had not entered the net so your point is well taken Murray. I dont believe however that the majority of referees are reluctant to call a penalty after a goal has been scored. Ive said it before and it bears repeating; too much is missed whenever a referee assumes a position behind the goal line! From this location a referee is unable to draw an angle on players crease crashing as he looks through the back of the net and traffic in an effort to find the puck. From that deficient vantage point there was just too much going on for the referee to catch the finishing hit on Roberto Luongo. Hydro Flask Straw Lid Canada . - Kyle Wood and Barclay Goodrow scored second period power-play goals to provide all of the scoring for the North Bay Battalion in a 2-0 victory over the Erie Otters in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday. Hydro Flask 21 Oz Canada .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. http://www.hydroflaskombrecanada.com/hy ... mouth.html. But Paul Osbaldiston, Hamiltons assistant special teams and kicking coach, said the team still relished the championship game workout. Hydro Flask 18 OZ Sale .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Sale . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field.PARIS -- Aleksandra Wozniak and Sharon Fichman went down to defeat on Tuesday in the French Open first round, leaving 18th-seed Eugenie Bouchard as the last Canadian in the womens draw. Wozniak wasted a match point in her 6-7 (3), 7-5, 6-2 first-round loss to Romanias Sorana Cirstea. Torontos Fichman, ranked 77th, lost to sixth-seed Jelena Jankovic 5-7, 6-1, 6-3 in a match interrupted by darkness last in the second set on Monday. The first meeting between qualifier Wozniak, the world No. 149 from Blainville, Que., and 26th-ranked Cirstea lasted for just over 90 minutes in dry but chilly conditions. Wozniak, who has struggled with rehabilitation from a 2012 shoulder injury, had her chances to close out a win as she led the second set 5-4 But she dumped a backhand into the net on her winning chance, allowing Cirstea to eventually hold serve and tie the set at five games apiece. "It was one point to win the match, Im disappointed that I didnt cover it," Wozniak said. Cirstea then broke Wozniak for a 6-5 lead and tied the match at a set apiece a game later. The third set was a disaster for Wozniak, who lost serve to start and was beaten with a forehand down the line. Wozniak said she was carrying a thigh injury from her second qualifying match and felt it during her loss. "The first two sets were real battles," Wozniak said, before giving credit to Cirstea. "She played well, shes a good pplayer with a solid ground game, I knew what I was facing when I went into the match.ddddddddddddIm disappointed it didnt go my way today. "Still, it was god experience to win three qualifying rounds. They helped me put in the work I needed. Its been two years since Ive played on real (European red) clay." Wozniak finished with 42 unforced errors and lost serve seven times while breaking Cirstea on four of eight chances. The Romanian won despite 51 unforced errors. Wozniak had her best Grand Slam result at Roland Garros in 2009 when she reached the fourth round. Fichman won her opening set on Monday against former No. 1 Jankovic but trailed 1-5 when darkness fell. When they came back, it was Jankovic in command, with the Serb winning the second set and breaking in the second game of the third. Fichman played catch-up all through the final set and saved a match point before taking the loss with 30 winners and 41 unforced errors. "At 3-all in the last set, I felt I got back into it, I played some good games," said Fichman. "Shes a tough player and is where she is for a reason. "She didnt give any free points; I knew I had to try and earn the match myself. I had a break point at 4-3 but I couldnt convert it. But the fact that I put myself into this position and had the chances is a positive thing. I hope to keep improving and take the good things from this match." ' ' '

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 11 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案