所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週一 7月 22, 2019 3:13 pm 
離線
會員

註冊時間: 週四 7月 18, 2019 4:54 pm
文章: 325
England set Sri Lanka 362 to win on day four of the third Investec Test at Lords - while the tourists and Alex Hales suffered misfortune during the afternoon. After rain prevented any play in the morning session, night-watchman Steve Finn (7) was trapped lbw when the cricket commenced at 2.40pm and Hales (94) missed out on a maiden Test ton after departing in the same fashion shortly before tea.But an extremely tight no-ball call, a shrewd England review, and Angelo Mathews decision not to go upstairs denied the visitors further scalps prior to the interval.Hales - shortly after notching his fourth Test fifty - was bowled off a no-ball by Nuwan Pradeep, though replays showed the Sri Lanka seamer had got part of his foot behind the line. Alex Hales was dismissed for 94 at Lords Then, Alastair Cook (49no) - batting in the unfamiliar position of No 7 after bruising his knee while fielding at silly mid-off on day three - successfully overturned an lbw decision, with Rangana Heraths delivery proved to have hit the England captain just outside the line of off-stump.Cook was clattered on the leg by Herath in his next over, too, but visiting skipper Mathews opted not to get the third umpire involved, despite Hawk-Eye insisting the stumps would have been hit.Those lucky breaks saw England push on towards tea, though they suffered frustration just before it as Hales failed to convert a fifty into three figures for the third time in the series.After two brief rain delays immediately following tea, England upped the tempo again through Cook and Moeen Ali - the latter hauled out for nine before the skipper called an end to the innings, shortly after he had launched a six over midwicket, with the hosts on 233-7. That left Sri Lanka with 12 overs to negotiate before stumps and despite the best efforts of the England bowlers, openers Dimuth Karunaratne (19no) and Kaushal Silva (12no) survived and took the tourists to 32 without loss, still 330 away from the victory target.Watch the pick of the day four action in the video above and then catch coverage of the final day of the third Investec Test, live on Sky Sports 2, from 10.30am on Monday. Also See: Scorecard Over-by-over Cricket Writers podcast WATCH: Warne masterclass Cody Bellinger Youth Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Ross-St ... rs-jersey/. Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind. Mike Piazza Youth Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Enrique Hernandez Youth Jersey . Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon.MIAMI -- A year ago, the Spurs-Heat matchup in the NBA Finals was considered a classic. And now, an encore awaits. For the first time since 1998, the NBA Finals is a rematch. San Antonio and Miami will decide the leagues champion for the second straight season, the Spurs earning their spot Saturday night by beating Oklahoma City 112-107 in overtime in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals. Miami -- the NBAs two-time defending champion -- eliminated Indiana from the East finals Friday night, also in six games. "The two best teams will meet," Heat guard Dwyane Wade said. "Were just happy and excited that were one of the best." The Spurs and Heat split two meetings this season, both winning by comfortable margins at home. Game 1 of this years Finals is Thursday night in San Antonio. "Its unbelievable to regain that focus after that devastating loss that we had last year," San Antonios Tim Duncan said. "But were back here. Were excited about it. Weve got four more to win. Well do it this time." Its the sixth trip to the Finals for San Antonio, which won titles in 1999, 2003, 2005 and 2007 before falling to the Heat last season in a series that had some unbelievable drama. The Spurs held a 3-2 series lead and were leeading by five points with 28.dddddddddddd2 seconds left in Game 6 at Miami, before Ray Allens 3-pointer capped a wild rally and forced overtime, where the Heat ultimately prevailed. Miami then won Game 7, 95-88. The Heat are heading to the Finals for the fourth straight season and fifth time overall, beating Dallas in 2006, losing to the Mavericks in 2011, then topping Oklahoma City in 2012 and the Spurs last season. The Spurs -- who had the leagues best regular-season record, 62-20 -- are now the eighth franchise in league history with at least six trips to the championship round, and would be just the fourth franchise with as many as five NBA titles. "We know were facing a very talented and tough team and its going to be rough," the Spurs Manu Ginobili said. "But of course, we believe in our means and were going to do our best, as always." Both teams have a multi-time Finals MVP. Duncan has won it three times for the Spurs; LeBron James has won it twice for the Heat, and will look to join only Michael Jordan and Shaquille ONeal on the list of players to receive that award in three consecutive seasons. The last Finals rematch came in 1998 when Chicago beat Utah for the last of Jordans six championships. ' ' '

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 4 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案