所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週一 10月 22, 2018 2:47 pm 
離線
會員

註冊時間: 週一 9月 17, 2018 10:23 am
文章: 1080
Madison, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - The Wisconsin Badgers officially welcomed former Pittsburgh boss Paul Chryst as its new head football coach on Wednesday. Chryst, a former Wisconsin assistant, assumes the position which was vacated by Gary Andersen, who became Oregon States new head coach last week. Hes the 30th head coach in program history. I was contacted or interviewed a number of coaches about this job. The head coaching position at UW is highly sought after. Im thrilled to be able to welcome the entire Chryst family back to Madison, said athletic director Barry Alvarez. This is a big moment and I couldnt be more grateful and honored and appreciative of such an opportunity, said Chryst. There is a spirit at UW that is undeniable and to be a part of it is something you dont take for granted. The 49-year-old compiled a 19-19 record in three seasons at Pitt, which will play Houston in the Armed Forces Bowl on Jan. 2. The Madison native has many ties to the Badgers as he was a quarterback from 1986-88, a tight ends coach in 2002 and offensive coordinator from 2005-11. As great as today is ... I dont want it to be the best day, added Chryst. With this, comes a great motivation to do the state proud. Chryst has also worked as a tight ends coach with the San Diego Chargers from 1999-2001 and has served as an assistant at Oregon State, Illinois State and UW-Platteville. Last week, Alvarez, Wisconsins former head coach, announced that he will coach the Badgers for the upcoming Outback Bowl against Auburn on Jan. 1. Im ecstatic to be able to bring Paul back to the Badger family. He was the first person I called when I knew we would have an opening, said Alvarez. He brings tremendous experience, both as a head coach and offensive coordinator, and knowledge of our program to the job. He is one of the best offensive minds I have ever come across and I think his consistent results show that. Ben Jacobs Jersey . -- Kyle Busch edged teammate Joey Logano at the Bristol Motor Speedway finish line Friday night to become the all-time winningest driver in Nationwide Series. J.J. Jansen Jersey .C. - Brent Sutter scored 1:32 into extra time as the Charlotte Checkers came from behind to defeat the visiting Abbotsford Heat 5-4 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. http://www.cheappanthersjerseyssale.com ... ersey-sale. The 24-year-old Raley was 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA for Chicago in his first two career starts after being called up from Iowa on Aug. 7. He was optioned to Iowa on Monday after losing 3-0 to Cincinnati in Chicago on Sunday. Captain Munnerlyn Jersey . Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. Devin Funchess Jersey . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year.BIRMINGHAM, England -- Former world No. 1 Ana Ivanovic, who admits to a dislike of competing on grass, moved within one win of her first final on the surface with her third confident victory in a row at the Aegon Classic on Friday. The top-seeded Serbian beat the sixth-seeded Czech, Klara Koukalova, 6-1, 6-4 to reach the semifinals of the Wimbledon warm-up event. Ivanovic has described playing on grass as "like being stuck to the ground all of a sudden," but there was little wrong with her movement nor any evident lack of self-belief as she forcefully completed her win in 72 minutes. There was a 20-minute phase in the second set when Koukalova, who has a grass-court title to her name, seemed capable of regaining parity and held service up until 4-3. But Ivanovic boldly attacked off the ground to break serve in the psychologically crucial moments of the ninth game, and closed out the match without fuss. "Its a tough transition, not only in the body and thhe movement, but also in the mindset," Ivanovic said of her improved grass-court showing.dddddddddddd She was even now able to believe she could win the tournament. "I have more confidence. Its about rhythm and getting ready for the next match. Now I have the flow," she said. Ivanovic will meet surprise semifinalist Zhang Shuai, the ninth-seeded Chinese player who patiently took advantage of an error-prone, self-critical Sloane Stephens, the third-seeded American, to win 6-3, 6-1. There will not be a fairytale finalist in the bottom half. Kimiko Date-Krumm, the 43-year-old Japanese who ousted defending champion Daniela Hantuchova on Thursday, was unable to emerge fresh for a fourth consecutive day, lasting only three-quarters of an hour in a 6-1, 6-0 loss to 16th-seeded Casey Dellacqua of Australia. In the remaining quarterfinal, Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic defeated fourth-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium 6-4, 6-2. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:Google [Bot] 和 1 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案