所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週三 10月 10, 2018 2:19 pm 
離線
會員

註冊時間: 週一 9月 17, 2018 10:23 am
文章: 1035
Now the Canadian moguls skier cant wait to put his feet up. "Im a Habs fan. I love hockey," Kingsbury said. "The thing Im most excited for is to have a full day off, have a chance to sit on my couch with a beer, because we dont drink much during the World Cup circuit. . . so just have a beer and watch hockey. Im very excited for that." But first, there are interviews and public appearances and the Canadian freestyle championships this weekend at Apex Resort in Penticton, B.C. Kingsbury, and moguls sisters Justine, Chloe and Maxime Dufour-Lapointe -- among Canadas biggest stories at the Sochi Olympics -- finally touched down on Canadian soil on Tuesday, and did the media rounds in Toronto on Wednesday. The foursome was at Ryerson Universitys Mattamy Athletic Centre -- formerly Maple Leaf Gardens -- to be honoured by Toronto Deputy Mayor Norm Kelly. "I want to say thanks to the City of Toronto. Even though I dont like the Leafs. You guys are very nice people," Kingsbury said, addressing the small crowd. "Its an honour just to be here in the old arena, its perfect." Justine Dufour-Lapointe won moguls gold at the Sochi Olympics, while 22-year-old sister Chloe captured silver, and the image of the Montreal sisters holding hands before stepping onto the medal podium will be one of the most enduring images of the Games. Maxime, 25, was 12th in Sochi. Last week, the sisters finished second through fourth in the seasons overall World Cup moguls standings, Justine finishing second, followed by Chloe and Maxime. Justine turned 20 on Tuesday, and had celebrated her birthday with her sisters on Monday in London. "We went on the Harry Potter Tour, I felt like I was 12 years old, I had my balloon, my hat, it was awesome," Justine said. "We had a great dinner after. My sisters always knows how to give me nice birthdays." Kingsbury, a 21-year-old from Deux-Montagnes, Que., finished second to Canadian teammate Alexandre Bilodeau at the Sochi Olympics then claimed his third straight Crystal Globe as the season World Cup winner. Kingsburys mom Julie Thibodeau was by his side for Wednesdays hectic day of appearances. "My mom, she missed me, so she drove from Montreal, picked me up at the airport here," he said. "So its cool to spend two days with her. I didnt see her much at the Olympics and just to see her here, I miss her also." The foursome left their hotel for their first interview at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, and their day wasnt scheduled to end until well after the dinner hour. "Today is our first day, 24 hours in Canada, so I think its starting (to hit us), realizing the impact that we created at the Games," Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "I think its cool actually. Im really excited of this new title, or this new life. But at some point it wont change who we are. "I think were simple girls, who love normal things like anyone -- we have now this thing around our neck," she added, holding up her Olympic medal. Kingsbury and the sisters know their schedules will be even busier once theyre back in Montreal. Kingsbury is excited about an upcoming appearance at a Montreal Canadiens game. "There are awesome opportunities and were open to them," Maxime said about appearances and potential sponsors. "We just want to make sure were making the right decisions and following our true value like we always did. I think the fuss is all about the attention, but deep down were still the same girls and sticking with family values and what represents us." TORONTO -- Its been a whirlwind couple of months for Mikael Kingsbury that included winning an Olympic silver medal and capturing his third consecutive overall World Cup title. Oren Burks Jersey . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2. DeShone Kizer Jersey . An unconventional night for Texas-El Paso nearly led to the Miners getting a huge upset. Down by 14 with 2:21 left, the Miners went on a frantic closing spurt that fell just short, and UTEP was beaten by No. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packe ... am-Jersey/. -- Gary Harris gave No. JK Scott Jersey . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. JMon Moore Packers Jersey . The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5).OAKLAND, Calif. - The Golden State Warriors say an MRI on forward David Lee showed a strained left hamstring and he will be reevaluated in two weeks.The team announced the diagnosis Friday, a day after Lee underwent the exam. Warriors coach Steve Kerr said Thursday that Lee would not travel with the team for games at Houston on Saturday and Phoenix on Sunday.The two-time All-Star forward satt out the first three games of the season because of a strained hamstring.dddddddddddd He scored six points in 7 minutes in the first half of Golden States 121-104 win over the Clippers on Wednesday night before hurting his hamstring again.Draymond Green will continue to start in Lees place. Marreese Speights and Harrison Barnes are also expected to see time at power forward. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案