所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週六 10月 06, 2018 2:34 pm 
離線
會員

註冊時間: 週一 9月 17, 2018 10:23 am
文章: 285
There is one common thread amongst all MMA fights. If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. My experience says there is no feeling worse than being man handled by a professional MMA fighter. As a strength coach, I like to actively train with the fighters I work with. Well I used to. As long as I live, I will never forget the feeling of working out and wrestling for the first time with Lew Polley, Jesse Taylor, Thierry Sokoudjou, Dan Henderson, and Tarec Saffiedine. My first time working at Quest as a strength coach had me learning a lot about wrestling. I took part in an "easy session" and at the end of the15 minute warm-up, I got teamed up with Hendo. I was tired, he was just starting. At 20 minutes I had been tossed more than 20 times, and had tapped to his clinch. There was more. Next stop was Sokoudjou. At 21 minutes into practice, my "friend" tossed me about three feet with the fastest hip toss Id ever seen. I laid on the mat in a pool of sweat, needed a minute to love life again. While I took some deep breaths Sokoudjou skipped. We got a new partner ever five minutes. I was everyones "break". It went on like this for 39 more minutes, one beating to another. Single leg takedown drills, wrestling for top position. I never once threatened anyone for position. I did however, threaten to throw up on Jesse. I think back to that practice every time I train in the gym. I realize that no matter how physically fit I get, its a whole different world to be on a mat and working with pros. The sport of MMA is unbelievably physically demanding. To this day, four years later, I have not been able to mirror the intensity. There is one solid trick to try to get as close as possible. Disrupt your breathing. If you have never played sports with a mouth guard then you have missed out on something special. However, the athletes I work with in MMA are using a brand new guard by SISU and its a game changer. The athletes can actually breath, talk, and drink while its in. Putting in a mouth guard while you run is the most basic way to change your breathing, and raise the intensity. If you jump to YouTube, you can see some of my videos where I train with the "Training Mask". The goal is not to create high altitude training, the goal is to make it tough to get a full deep breath. That forces your intercostal muscles, and diaphragm to work harder. Its the same situation as having a 200 + lbs MMA superstar on your chest, or with their arms digging into your ribs. When that happens, you cant get a full breath. When you do your sprint training, try putting in a mouth guard or incorporating a training mask device. That was the focus for me this week. Tuesday and Thursday I did my cardio sessions with a SISU mouth guard, and they went like this. 10 minutes to warm up on the treadmill, adjust to the mouth guard. - 8 x 20 second on 10 second rest sprints on the treadmill. 10 on incline, and fast as safely possible- 8 x 30 second on 30 seconds of rest bike sprints- Then back to the treadmill- 4 x 30 second of back peddling 15 seconds of rest. Incline at 6 and as fast as safely possible- Then a 5 minutes jog without a mouth guard, and then 5 minutes to cool down Takes roughly 30 minutes to get it all done. It feels terrible while its going on, but the recover and energy burst from finishing will be a huge boost to your entire day. I said it before in this article, you cant boo any athlete until you try the basics of the training. Most pros can do this type of cardio with their eyes closed. They gas out because there is nothing that can prepare them for the entire event, and the intensity of being in a real life fight. Try this in your training, and get just a small taste of what its like to be as fit as a fighter. Add a mouth guard, or a training mask. Next week, Im breaking out the weight vest. Its time to get to the next level. Chad Pinder Jersey .The law passed on Friday, in a 128-62 vote in the lower chamber of parliament, was prompted by FIFA bribery scandals in recent years.Switzerland-based sports leaders such as FIFA President Sepp Blatter and IOC President Thomas Bach are now classed as politically exposed persons in wider legislation covering money-laundering. Dennis Eckersley Jersey . - Aaron Rodgers makes tough throws that can leave fans of the Green Bay Packers speechless. http://www.athleticsrookiestore.com/Ath ... ds-Jersey/. Those who impressed in each of the three events were asked to attend the main CFL Combine which begins Friday in Toronto. Jake Smolinski Jersey . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi. Tony Phillips Jersey . It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak.The Chicago Blackhawks took a 2-1 lead into the third period, fell behind and rallied to win, all in less than 11 minutes of game action, earning a 4-3 win over the Los Angeles Kings in Game Six, setting up a Game Seven in Chicago for all of the proverbial Western Conference marbles. Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane came up big when it counted, tallying two goals and an assist. He scored the game-winner with 4:45 remaining in the third period, stopping on the right hashmarks, carrying the puck up through the top of the Kings zone, then firing a wrist shot from the top of the circles past Jonathan Quick, who had his view obstructed by Andrew Shaw. Kane, who had no points in the first three games of the series, now has eight points in the last three games; his 18 points lead the Blackhawks and is tied with Kings LW Marian Gaborik for third in the playoffs. Kanes one assist was on Duncan Keiths game-tying goal, with 8:26 remaining. Keith had no points and one shot on goal in the previous three games. Blackhawks D Brent Seabrook contributed a couple of assists and had the best possession stats for Chicago in Game Six, on for 17 shot attempts for and 11 against (60.7%) during 5-on-5 play. With Seabrook off the ice, the Blackhawks had 40.0% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts. Seabrooks 14 points in the playoffs ties Monntreals P.ddddddddddddK. Subban for second among defencemen. Kings D Drew Doughty is the top-scoring defenceman, with his goal and an assist Friday giving him 16 points in 20 playoff games. Doughty and partner Jake Muzzin were on for 65.7% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts. Doughty also set up Alec Martinez for the go-ahead goal, 2:06 after Doughty had scored to tie the game at two. Martinez also had a monster possession game, on the ice for 20 shot attempts for and nine against (69.0%) during 5-on-5 play, and leading the Kings with nine shot attempts in the game. Los Angeles controlled possession in Game Six, earning 57.3% of all shot attempts in the game, outshooting Chicago 29-25, and the Kings hold a slight possession edge in the series. Will that be enough to get them past the formidable Blackhawks in Game Seven? It could come down to goaltending, which is practically a cliche in playoff hockey, but neither Corey Crawford (.879 SV% in the series) nor Jonathan Quick (.886 SV% in the series) has been great. With one game to determine the fate of the series, whichever one returns to form could shift the balance. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案